Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Grad School

I did it!

I finally made it through my first semester of grad school at Dallas Baptist University (DBU). The courses I took were Educational Foundations and Leadership & Management Theories, and I enjoyed them immensely!

My other cohort members are some of the best educators I've had the opportunity to work with. They are highly skilled, motivated educators. It's clear they are experts and highly respected in their local school districts. I hope to contribute to their lives the same way they have contributed to mine.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another" (Prov. 27:17; ESV).

I'm looking forward to next two classes this semester: Curriculum Design & Administration and Human Resources. However, I'm still enjoying my winter break with the family!

For future posts, I plan to add information about the things I'm learning from classes to this blog. This way it will help me keep my thoughts/ideas organized and in one place...besides I'll be able to refer back to them frequently. I also plan to post a short video series about "The Grad School Experience"... what it's like to go through the motions of getting into grad school.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment